Trumpeter 1/35 KV-1's Ehkranami: WIP 2

At this point I've already applied the decals (also scratched them a bit to fit the weathered look). Also started with the initial rust color and a pin-wash to raise the details.

A darker color for the rust was applied.

Another layer of rust, this time using Tamiya Weathering Set. A dark brown and light gray filter was also applied.

Here's the turret, instead of drybrushing it with a lighter color, I used dark brown to simulate scratches and chi[[ings. I find this a bit more realistic than the circa way we all used to. Credits to the M Workshop for this technique.