Tamiya 1/35 Hanomag Sdkfz 251/1 WIP

Just a personal project, planning to weather it heavily. Got carried away and took only a few photos during the process. So here it goes.

Very basic assembly, no fitting issues as far as I can remember.. 

 Wrong vehicle dude!

After priming with Mr. Surfacer 1000, I applied black on areas I want to have shadows then resprayed with a mix of dark red. I want the yellow to be a lil bit darker on this one.

 This will be my base coat. Gaianotes Dark Yellow.

Forgot that Gaianotes paints has a strong covering characteristic, all the blacks and reds were covered completely.

So I just opted to colour modulation/

Here is the current status of the build, applied rust and scratches by sponge and dry brushing with lacquer paints. Next thing to do is a pin wash and maybe some filtering to blend it all in.


0 comments: