Bandai UCHG M61A5 Main Battle Tank “Semovente”: WIP


Time to face this beast! This is the 3rd kit of the 3 commissions that was given to me, first was the Exass then the Gunbarrel. Will be out of the box as usual. For the color and finish the client wanted an artic scheme with minimal weathering, but I personally dont like the idea, I want to retail the desert scheme of the tank and put on some heavy weathering. As an armor kit fan, I know tanks like this screams for weathering. So will still persuade him with my idea and hopefully convince him. :)



Still on a dry-fitting stage. Very impressed with Bandai, the construction is just flawless. Unlike other armors like Tamiya and Trumpeter, this one is mostly snapfitted with minimal gluing. Its also well detailed and the size is just massive. Will try to compare it to another armor once I'm done snapping all the parts together. 

That's all for now. :)